Federal Services Overview
Coalfire Federal at A Glance
- Nearly 20 years delivering cybersecurity services to federal clients
- Demonstrated ability delivering cyber support enabling dozens of federal agencies to achieve their mission-specific objectives
- Leading FedRAMP 3PAO delivering advisory and assessment services to Cloud Service Providers and technology clients
- Highly skilled team of cybersecurity professionals that hold more than 40 different industry certifications
- Industry-recognized penetration testing and simulation teams
A FULL SPECTRUM OF CYBERSECURITY SERVICES
Cybersecurity Advisory and Compliance Services
- Objective advisory and assessment services relative to industry and government standards, including FedRAMP, NIST 800-171, CMMC, NIST/DoD RMF, and FISMA.
Cyber Program Management and Operations
- Highly skilled and experienced subject matter expertise to support cybersecurity program management and operational mission objectives.
Vulnerability and Penetration Testing Services
- Model and replicate sophisticated real-world attacks to assess cyber capabilities, leveraging a broad range of techniques, including offensive testing, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, and red teaming.
- Train and enable your organization to determine how best to manage and respond to critical incidents.